At Cleveland Wire Cloth, knowledge, skill and experience come together under one roof.
The Cleveland Wire Cloth & Manufacturing Company specializing in the weaving and fabricating of industrial wire cloth since 1914. Weaving and fabricating operations are performed in our own plant located in Cleveland, Ohio. We are the complete source for woven wire mesh and wire cloth screen.
Wire cloth is an essential part of almost every American industry, and Cleveland Wire Cloth offers a complete range of openings woven to close tolerances from any ductile metal or alloy that can be drawn into wire. These years of experience and expert craftsmanship combined with a modern manufacturing facility enable Cleveland Wire Cloth to furnish wire screen fabricated products in all meshes and metals to meet all woven wire applications.
- Quality Raw Materials
- Custom weaving and fabricating of any metal, weave or mesh for every industrial and commercial application
- All orders, large or small, are manufactured to exacting specifications
- Large inventory for prompt delivery — one of the largest inventories of corrosion- and temperature-resistant metals in the industry
- Customer Sales and Service representatives who have the technical expertise to answer your questions quickly and accurately
- As domestic weavers, we specialize in DFAR compliant materials. If you have a DFAR requirement, we are here to help. DFARS 252.225-7014., ALT 1